Sunday, September 2, 2012

Adventures in Interstate Travel


A couple of new kilt adventures today. Went to the theatre, which I think was the first time since wearing the kilt. Not really a big deal but sitting on pleats in those theatre chairs for three hours isn't much fun.

The other adventure was on the way to the theatre when I got a flat and had to change a tire on the interstate while wearing kilt and tie. Fortunately no damage was done to the kilt in the process but I think several passers by may have caught a glimpse of the lug nuts. Next time I put those things in the hub cap.

I decided to document the kilt outfit but while taking the photo a huge storm broke out. You can see the beginnings in the photo. Still, not a bad day.

3 comments:

  1. Despite the legends, a hub cap is appropriate when having the lug nuts inadvertently out in the open could cause problems with co-workers, passers-by or the police.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your site. It's tremendous. I'm doing the same thing as you. I'm kilting it up for an entire year, we woulf be five months in but I had a snafu three months ago. So the official count is three months. I do a blog 'mykiltandme.blogspot.com. its new, but we're trucking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was fortunate enough to conduct an indepth interview with Rick. To learn more about him visit the Jen Jeffrey fan page on facebook and be sure to "LIKE" it.
    https://www.facebook.com/JenJeffreyChattanooga?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete