Friday, May 4, 2012

Still Not Got

Thought I would post a follow-up to my previous post about ordering a kilt from the company GotKilt. It has been exactly 2 months ago today that I put in my order for a utility kilt and a few accessories. In spite of attempts to contact the company through email and through their Facebook page, I have not seen my order nor have any of my emails been returned. Someone has updated the Facebook page several times since I sent a message but no one has bothered addressing my email. The funds for my order have already been subtracted from my bank account through PayPal but I have no products. At this point I would advise anyone considering ordering anything from GotKilt to beware. I've dealt with several kilt companies the past few months and so far this one has been the most unsatisfactory.

No comments:

Post a Comment