Monday, May 28, 2012

For Sale: Utility Kilts

I'm selling a couple of my utility kilts. These two kilts are my favorites of the utility kilts I've purchased but they are just too short for my 6'5" body to comfortably work in. They are both very fine kilts and I only worn them one time each so practically new. For these kilts, I am asking $75 each plus shipping. I will eventually put these on eBay or Craigslist if you guys don't want them, so contact me ASAP if you are interested  Read on for photos and descriptions or contact me for more info.

Khaki Utility Kilt $75 SOLD!!

This utility kilt was the kilt I thought I would be using most of the time for work. It's a size 40 waist and a 24" length, perfect size for a kilt but I feel the need for a little more length when I'm working. The material is soft cotton twill and extremely comfortable. Two side pockets have lots of room for stuff and the back pocket will hold a wallet and more. The kilt snaps inside and outside for security, has belt loops and two buckles on the side. I tried to wear this kilt one time to work in and while doing so got a spot of paint on the corner of one of the pockets and another spot on the back side. The paint is barely noticeable and can probably even be removed with some latex paint remover. However, if you use these for work you probably have no need to do so.
SOLD!!

Black Utility Kilt $75 SOLD!!

I reviewed this utility kilt earlier in the blog and you can read the review and description here. I won't add much more to the description other than it is a 23" length which is just uncomfortably short for me, at 6'5". I wanted this kilt to be longer and then I got lucky and found the exact kilt in a longer length. So I'm happy with that and maybe you can benefit and be happy with this one.
Front of kilt

Back of kilt

7 comments:

  1. Hey! Great site!

    I may be interested in this kilt. What is the waist size?

    Thanks,
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a size 40. But it's a snug 40. I wear 38 and it's a little snug. I would think it could even fit a 36. If you're over a size 40, though, I don't think it would fit. It's a nice kilt. Worn only a couple hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like to buy that for sale utility kilts. I think that it would be a great advantage to buy it at a cheaper price. I think that it would be a great collection on my cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rick-
    Just came across your site, it's great! I am looking for my first kilt.
    I am very interested in this black kilt, if you think it would fit me. I wear usually 38" to 40" waist in my pants. my hips are at least 44". I think that the length should be fine, as I am only 5'8".
    What say you?
    -old fart

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sold both of the kilts but if you are interested you can email me and I can give you the contact where I purchased them and maybe you will find a deal from the kilt maker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Rick, I'd be interested in direct contact with these or any 'utility' type kilt manufacturers. I am not looking for wool tartan type. It will be my first. I appreciate any suggestions you might offer.
    Thanks,
    -old fart

    ReplyDelete